- This event has passed.
The Cancer Association of South Africa (CANSA)
As part of CANSA’s contribution, we going to be hosting a webinar and roundtable discussion this Thursday 10 December at 12pm via Zoom with the focus on Palliative Care within the UHC arena. The aim is to raise importance of palliative care within the National Health Insurance – everyone should get palliative services they need.
The webinar will be Chaired by CANSA’s Clinical Health Specialist, Prof Michael Herbst and taking part are the following guests. The webinar included a round table discussion.
- Prof Liz Gwyther: Head of Interdisciplinary Palliative Medicine, School of Public Health and Family Medicine
- Lawrence Mandikiana: National Palliative Care Coordinator Diseases, National Department of Health
- Dr Michelle Meiring: Paediatric Palliative Care Consultant, Paedspal, PATCH-SA and UCT
- Maggie Munsumy: NHI Technical Specialist, HEAD: Centralised Chronic Medicines Dispensing and Distribution (CCMDD)
- Zodwa Sithole: CANSA Head of Advocacy
All will be supported via CANSA and partner social media platforms.
Please send mail to Mamo Tshabalala for the Zoom link to join on email@example.com.