- This event has passed.
Nigeria Health Watch
Nigeria Health Watch under the newly launched Community Health Watch project is organising a Townhall Engagement Meeting in a community, of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) on Monday December 13, 2021.
The objective of the Townhall is to understand the utilisation of BHCPF by the PHC.. This aligns with the theme such that if the money is utilised effectively, over time no one will be left behind in accessing healthcare. The expected outcome is increased awareness, based on experiences shared from the Townhall on the implementation, utilisation, and impact of the BHCPF.
Mode of Townhall
It will be a discussion session, and some of the questions that will guide the discussion are
– What is the level of awareness of community members on the BHCPF in their PHC?
– How is the money spent?
– Who has a hand in spending?
– What is the money used for?
– What specific care does the money cover?
– What changes have community members seen since the release began?
– What are the challenges in accessing the care the money is meant for?
– Has the release been consistent?
– What are the monitoring mechanisms for spending the money?
– How are community members holding the PHC accountable on the utilisation of the BHCPF